If you are interested in getting involved with us, here are the steps to take:
- Explore our website.
- Ponder and digest what you read and see. Feel free to check what we tell you against other advisors or sources of information.
- Contact us. Bring a list of questions. We can explore your land investment goals and our approach to buying, holding and selling land assets.
- Schedule a Face-to-Face. Although this is not required (and for some, not possible), we encourage you to come in and meet with one or more of us in person. A real handshake and in-person conversation can lay the foundation for a productive relationship.
- Give us the thumbs up. That simply means you let us know you like what you’ve seen and would like to pursue investing with us, pending the right deal coming along. This step puts you on our active list.
When we’ve established a relationship with you we can give you details about any current offerings that we have or any projects we have in our sites. You’ll be contacted with details of whatever deals we find next. When an offering is available you’ll have the opportunity to buy shares. To do so you will:
- Review the investment information related to that deal.
- Make a “soft commitment”. That means telling us how much you want to invest. We reserve your shares at that point.
- Review the Private Placement Memorandum for that transaction.
- Make a “hard commitment” to the deal by
- Signing the Subscription Agreement, and
- Wiring the funds or sending in a check for the amount of your shares.
- We’ll send you a receipt for the funds when they are received and a closing package outlining your share of the ownership entity after we close escrow.